Friday, July 27, 2012

Blogging and dogs

For some reason, every time I try to write a new post, the dogs all land on the bed and start being cuddly.  Hmmm....same when I am trying to talk on the phone, except they add barking.
Loud barking.
So, on the last day of the Horrible Pills..I waited until after lunch, so I could get some nutrition in.  I have to expect that, once this is all over the wt loss is going to slow down significantly and I MIGHT put a pound or so back on, but, I know that, if I stick with the programme, it will eventually come off.  I'm in this for the long haul.
Had a nice little piece of grilled chicken with some rotini and spinach, with a peach for afters.
Not bad.
I look forward to feeling more like exercising.
Big bump tomorrow as I am invited to lunch where I KNOW they'll be serving ribs, already-dressed salads, etc.  Have to do some thinking about which and how much I eat there.  I am going to try to skimp on breakfast and plan on a salad or something for supper.  Maybe that and a fruit bowl  Farmers' Mkt tomorrow, so, stocking up on tomatoes again.  Going to put some up in the freezer....also, as many other vegs as I can.  Because of the drought, produce prices are going 'way up this winter, so, it would help to have some stuff put by.

No comments: